Re: [tlug] Microsoft embarassment during the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 23:53, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
> This made me chuckle...
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/13/olympics_blue_screen_death/

Made me chuckle too. I had a mental image of Bill Gates pulling his
cap down lower over his eyes and all but sliding off the edge of his
seat in an attempt to hide. He was sitting in a normal seat amongst
the "normal" people in attendance. I'm sure the reality was totally
different  - he was probably in a glass box somewhere without a hat.

Regards, Keith