Re: [tlug] WINDOWS

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 15:19 -0500, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:

> I didn't know it was possible with the way CDs are stamped to make each
> one unique. Guess i'll have to go look up how stamped CDs are actually
> manufactured.

It is very doable.

HOWEVER... Microsoft did not make their millions by doing things to
triple production costs. :P

Using systems to uniquely identify every single disk is costly, very
costly.

Also, read your EULA carefully. Think like a stoned lawyer while you
do. :P

The EULA for vista is kind of scary, but XP is still within the realm of
pseudo logic. Hehe

---
Ken