Re: [tlug] WINDOWS

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 03:27:50 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> This won't work anywhere, AFAIK there is identifying data on each disk.

I find that hard to believe. Are mass-produced media such as CD-ROMs not
identical down to the bit? The only difference between two packages is the
serial number printed on the label. I just can't think of a process that
would be economically viable and would enable the production of millions of
*different* CD/DVD-ROMs.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from
bad judgment.