Re: [tlug] OT: government getting ready to inspect your iPod, laptop without probable cause

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 08:24:28AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Scott Robbins writes:
>

>  > Very scary, as well as sad.
>
> Yeah.  At least for now.  My very strong feeling is that "this, too,
> will pass."

I sooo (to use a Buffy-ish phrase) hope that you're correct.

> We can hope that with a Dem in the White House they'll get around to
> reversing some of the really bad stuff.

It would be a start.   We can hope, as you say.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angel: You've never done this before. Look, it takes
tremendous strength -- mental strength.
Wesley: Resistence to suggestion. Yes, I understand that. I like to
think of myself as possessing a certain...
Angel: Wesley, you don't even have sales resistance. How many thigh
masters do you own?
Wesley: The second one was a free gift with my Buns of Steel.