Re: [tlug] EPSON LP-S5000 on Fedora 9

Hi,

Thank you all for your comments, will check and let you know.

Thanks
Jagath

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Hung Nguyen Vu <vuhung16plus+shape@example.com> wrote:
On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Jagath Weerasinghe <jagfoss@example.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Have you configured EPSON LP-S5000 printer in Fedora 9.
> If you have done it could you please help me?
> I am not sure whether proper drivers are available.
I have no idea about this printer but it seems that
Epson does not officially support Linux for this printer[1].
There is an email at the end of the page[1] opening for your feedback[2].

[1] http://www.epson.jp/support/taiou/os/linux.htm
[2] By feedback, I mean *inquiring* which is what the sentence smells :).

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )