Re: [tlug] Fedora forum slowdown...

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 04:50 +0200, Christian Horn wrote:
> Sorry, just cant resist:
>
> There is an older, proven, decentralized technology called usenet
> that can probably cope better with heavy usage.
> Strange all the world seems to scream for webforums nowadays.

There aren't any Fedora groups on Usenet and my provider does not
carry Usenet groups. Anyway, the free service I use is unreliable.
Probably most of the noobs who are trying Fedora 9 are too young
to know what Usenet is :)

When I finally get round to installing F9, I may not even bother
installing Pan :(

Wayne