Re: [tlug] Migrating to Ubuntu 8.04

Peter Jacobs wrote:

In migrating to Ubuntu 8.04 this weekend, I noticed that the Japanese repositories were largely inaccessible, giving me timeouts, and I ended up having to use the US ones. Has anyone else noticed this?

I switched from the Ubuntu Japan server to yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp server. It is in the list of download sources offered for Japan by adept's "Manage Repositories" tab. It is faster than any of the other servers I've used and is reliable.

--
CL