Re: [tlug] NTT modem/router PR-200NE... configuration

On Tuesday, May 06, 2008, at 04:40PM, "jos yamamoto" <iko_net@example.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>My resources is :
>- NTT modem/router PR-200NE
>- Internet Provider : T-com. (DHCP Server)
>- EasyDNS : Dynamic service
>
>I have a web server (at home) Linux RH.
>My linux box go to internet without problems, but nobody cam't see or enter to my web server.
>
>Please, I need help to configure my modem/router to see my web server.
>
>I made some chargers in "Routing Options" and get found my domain, but
>my web page is not appear on display; only appear Modem/Router NTT Menu.
>I don'tknow why !

Unfortunately, PR-200NE is not an easy one to configure (or others too?).

There are several webpages in Japanese, such as:
http://okwave.jp/qa2926781.html

In summary,

1. Set static IP adress (not given by DHCP) on the server machine
2. Open the www ports to the server address in "static IP masq"  静的IPマスカレード
3. And open the www ports to the server address in "packet filtering config"  パケットフィルタ設定

I think this is the minimum.

--
BABA Yoshihiko