Re: [tlug] Cross-posting (by Deepan)

On 5/3/08, Evan Monroig <evan.monroig@example.com> wrote:

> Well, posting questions to many LUGs is also a way to justify putting
>  addresses to two websites at the end of the email, and thus increase
>  the ranking of said pages.

Which are SPAM in Linux land.  I checked all three of them.  The first
link is a web site that duplicates KDE and GNOME Sudoku without
source and without features.  The Tower of Hanoi has been part of Emacs
since before many Linux users *were born* and the third link would only
be amusing in our context if it used pictures of supermodels or something
instead of colored blocks.  And none of it has source code attached under
*any* license.

I hate to say this, but Josh is being far too nice with this jerk.  No
slur intended
against Josh, of course.

-sb