Re: [tlug] Chocolates for Stephen

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:34:12 +0900, "Josh Glover" said:
> Good old Yegge.
>
> Very smart guy, and I enjoyed the interview quite a bit.

I saw Mr. Yegge at OSCON last year, where he gave a "keynote" talk on
branding.  His main point is that the major branding issue in open
source is the name "open source" itself.

  http://blip.tv/file/319044/

He's a very funny and engaging speaker, and I'd recommend the video.
I've rewatched it a few times because he's so entertaining :-) He did
the whole talk without his slides because the tech drones couldn't get
the projector to work with his laptop.

Dave