[tlug] Chocolates for Stephen

Curt Sampson writes:

 > the editor of the future: "Specifically, Yi is implemented as a small
 > executable program which compiles through GHC the larger body of code
 > which actually constitutes a useful editor."

It would be interesting to see how well it works.

It's going to be really hard to catch up to the enormous body of
applications written on the Emacs platform, though.

As for the offer of chocolates, thanks, but I was thinking more on the
order of $150K per annum plus fringes.  See my comment on that blog.