[tlug] [OT] Harajuku redux - The day Hachiko cried

Thanks to the miracle of distributed backup technology[1] I've recovered
some of the pictures I took in Japan.  I offer for viewing, perhaps the most
terrifying pictures ever taken.  Do not open with children or sensitive pets
in the room, offer void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply,
your mileage may vary, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Midday, late spring 2000, Hachiko Square Shibuya.  "The day Hachiko
broke down and cried."

http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Personal/S.L.Baur/terrifying-1.jpg
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Personal/S.L.Baur/terrifying-2.jpg
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Personal/S.L.Baur/terrifying-3.jpg