[tlug] Kana-Problems

Hi!

I got my system updated in the last days and suddenly I have a strange problem. One of the symptoms you can see on the attached screenshot.
In the title Kana are replaced by boxes, on the website itself they are substituted by another Japanese font.
When I type with scim I see only boxes until I converse to Kanji. Then I see the Kanji but not the Kana. When I hit enter to enter them it seems that they are substituded by another font. A

I did a fc-cache -f but that gave me only the situation described above, before there were only boxes. A hyphen is substituded by some random Hangeul-syllable.

Does anyone has an idea what the problem could be?

Niels

--
Jammern: http://jammern.wordpress.com
Alles Suppe: http://nielsk.soup.io