Re: [tlug] Virtual Windows

On 4/19/08, jep200404 <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

>  Microsoft Windows has decent compatibility with Microsoft Windows,
>  so consider running Microsoft Windows for that compatibility.

World of Warcraft runs fine on Mac OS X, by the way.

I only said "a bit".  The Microsoft user interface is far too broken,
ugly and slow for me to consider using it and maybe you missed
the part where I wrote that both of these machines have already been
exorcised.

Anyone who thinks that Microsoft Windows XP is fast has been smoking
way too much crack.  I did give the corporate install a try on this
Lenovo and it's remarkable how much slower it was than even the
crappy R-HEL 4 installation on it now.

-sb