Re: [tlug] Re: Tlug Digest, Vol 28, Issue 49

Yes actually, it is.  Read the last line of every post that you recieve.
We do not have access to unsubscribe you.  Only you have that ability.
Please, if you want to unsubscribe, unsubscribe yourself.  Do not get rude with us.

The very first message you received from the list was an automated message asking you if you were sure you wanted to join.

The very second message, before it sent you any list content, was a message confirming that you were a part of the list, and telling you how to unsubscribe.

Normally I don't top post, but the individual this is targeted at doesn't seem to read that far into their messages anyway.  I normally don't rant either, but I just trimmed several pages worth of posting that had only half a line contributed at the very top.