Re: [tlug] OT - Shutdown day

Phillip Tribble wrote:
Shutdown Day is back with a bang! More than 1.6 million people worldwide participated in Shutdown Day last year ... and this year there's a crazy global Flash Mob too!A massive global experiment to spread awareness about the pitfalls of excessive use and abuse of computers and Internet.

http://www.shutdownday.org/

Does this include things with embedded devices? I have a low tech toilet but even my hot water system is CPU controlled.

Brett