Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 07:54 +0100, Godwin Stewart wrote:

> > I've removed the 'Reply-to' from Evolution for this account, let's
> > see if it's better.
>
> As you should.

> other
> than the one from which you sent your message.

I seem to remember in the deepest dark past an account I set-up required
that the 'Reply-to' field should be set. Can't remember what service it
was though (ibm.net?) but the habit carried through and I've set it in
every mail account since... It's a habit I should break :)

Wayne