Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 15:37 +0900, Josh Glover wrote:
> > The posts from you and Gen had myself as recipient and the LUG as
> CC,
> >  so if I hit 'reply' it goes to the sender...
>
> I guess this is why

> I guess you have told Evolution to set Reply-To, and our listserver is
> simply appending tlug@example.com to the header instead of completely
> overwriting it.
>
> The odd thing is that you are seeing the list in the CC: header on
> your end. This is what I see on my mails:
>
> To: fedorawayne@example.com, "Tokyo Linux Users Group" <tlug@example.com>
>
> Gmail is putting both you and the list in the To:
>
> I guess I can look at the raw mails on our server if this is a big
> deal for you, but I am pretty sure you have your MUA misconfigured.

I've removed the 'Reply-to' from Evolution for this account, let's
see if it's better.

I'm going to have some down-time pretty soon as we're moving next
Tuesday, if I have time I'll look through the preferences... but
I think Evolutions preferences are limited...

Wayne