[tlug] for anyone who uses pypanel

Josh got me somewhat interested in openbox.  It no longer has a toolbar
included, but they recommend you use fbpanel, pypanel, or the like.

I chose pypanel, but had one minor annoyance with it.  One has to set
the width and placement by pixel--that is, if I have a 1024 screen
width, I have to figure how wide I want it to be (760, for example) and
then the place to start it so that it's centered.

A python coding friend added a patch so that now, if anyone is
interested, you can use his pypanel, and set width by percent and
placement by putting LEFT, RIGHT, or CENTER in your ~/.pypanelrc.

So, thought I'd pass it along for openbox pypanel users.
His page is at
http://roddierod.homeunix.net/code_and_technology/index.html

BTW, if anyone has any interest in this, I made my own little openbox
for fluxbox users page at
http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/fluxopen.html

It's very basic, just covers the toolbar and some keybindings that I
find useful--it's up there more as a note to self than anything else.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: People to see, demons to kill.