[tlug] solution for .flt to .mpg conversion was: [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gate

Hi,

thanks for tips. I did not know this resource:

deb http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debian/ testing main contrib
non-free restricted

however, I solved my problem in a different way. I simply used this
command to convert .flv to .mpg file and sound/video sync was ok.

# produces laaaaaarge file
ffmpeg -i file.flv -acodec copy -sameq file.mpg

# the same, but produces smaller file
ffmpeg -i soubor.flv -acodec copy -b 320000 soubor.mpg

This solution works well enough for me. :)

Best regards
Michal