Re: [tlug] W3C note on Cool URIs for Semantic Web

>  It helps if the standards are simple though. Could anyone here comment
>  on Tim Berners-Lee's blog today ?

(replying to my own post here).

Ooh no  I spoke too soon. This FOAF stuff looks cool.

I am nowhere near understanding what someone with a high profile
blog has to deal with. I suppose if you had something worthwhile to
say on Tim Berners-Lees blog you probably already have a blog and if
you have open id, the rest isn't too hard.

But I had never heard of FOAF before and it looks like it has a lot
more potential than blogs. Thanks Edward.