Re: [tlug] Re: Why Vista Sucks (was: linux: it's becoming ubiquitous)

SL Baur writes:

 > (Quoting from the GNU Manifesto, which either I removed or tried to remove
 > from XEmacs, I recall serious opposition).

It's entirely impractical to remove it entirely, because it's an
invariant section of the User's Guide.  Ben did nuke the text version
out of etc/, though.

I myself would object strongly to removing it entirely.  But if I
could find Eric Raymond's "GNU won, can you please shut up now!" post,
I'd add that to the docs. ;-)