Re: Pint of the Day (was: Re: [tlug] [OT] Buying concert tickets)

On 05/04/2008, Tobias Diedrich <ranma@example.com> wrote:

>  We'll be in Tokyo from sometime this evening (Still in Fukuoka
>  right now and we might make a short stop in Osaka, so today is
>  probably not so good for a PotD) and will stay there until we take
>  the flight back home on April 10th.

So when is the PotD?

>  FYI, we will be staying there (quite a bit from the city center
>  unfortunately):
>  東京都足立区西保木間4-14-22

Damn, d00d! That's practically in Saitama!

So, anybody know any good pubs in the Ueno area?

Also, we can have a lunch in Shibuya one day, as lots of TLUGgers work
in or around there. Wanna say Tuesday, 08 April, either 11:30 or
13:30?

--
Cheers,
Josh