Pint of the Day (was: Re: [tlug] [OT] Buying concert tickets)

Josh Glover wrote:
> >  And finally an ontopic question:
> >  Does there happen to be a nomikai between the 29th of March and
> >  April 10th?
>
> AFAIK, the nomi is scheduled for 11 April. Edward / Pietro, can you
> comment (and update tlug.jp appropriately)?
>
> But even if this is the case, Tobias, don't despair. I'd like to
> introduce a custom imported from the Irish Linux Users Group
> (ILUG--http://linux.ie/), called the Pint of the Day, or PotD. It
> works thusly: any mailing list member calls a PotD by posting a
> datetime stamp and a lat / long meatspace address (just kidding about
> the latter; usually the name of the venue and its street address is
> sufficient).
>
> Since you don't know Tokyo that well (I assume; sorry if I'm wrong),
> maybe you can call a PotD on a datetime that works for you, and
> another TLUGger can assign a venue to said datetime.

We'll be in Tokyo from sometime this evening (Still in Fukuoka
right now and we might make a short stop in Osaka, so today is
probably not so good for a PotD) and will stay there until we take
the flight back home on April 10th.
FYI, we will be staying there (quite a bit from the city center
unfortunately):
東京都足立区西保木間4-14-22

Cheers,

--