Re: [tlug] Re: Why Vista Sucks

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 21:34:14 +0900, Charles Muller
<cmuller-lst@example.com> wrote:

> I was in Akihabara today, laptop shopping, and the Dell store had a big
> sign at the door: "Computers also sold with Windows XP".

I wonder how much pressure manufacturers will put on Microsoft to continue
selling XP. You never know, some punters might prefer not to buy hardware
from mainstream vendors if the only O/S they can get with it is Pissta.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called shipment,
but when you transport it by ship it's called cargo?