[tlug] [OT] Buying concert tickets

Hi all,

this is unfortunately totally off-topic (well except the 'doing it
from a linux machine' part ;) ):
I'm going to japan for a two-week vacation on thursday and I'm
looking into buying concert tickets online.
I've found eplus.jpg, which for example has "すぐチケ" tickets for the
JAM-Project concert on April 3rd, which AFAICS can be payed for
using a credit card and then picket up at a seven-eleven store
later.
Where would I go to buy tickets directly in Tokyo?
Any other tips?

And finally an ontopic question:
Does there happen to be a nomikai between the 29th of March and
April 10th?

Cheers and happy easter,

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de