Re: [tlug] CAPTCHA on keitai

On 2008-03-17 15:15 +0900 (Mon), Dave M G wrote:

> So if one has a site accessible by both mobile and desktop, what does one
> do to ensure people who register are people?

If you're talking about Japanese mobile phones, just drop the captcha if
it's coming from one of the official proxy addresses that are published
by the big three.

While it's possible to use a computer to drive a phone to sign up for
these things, I find it hard to imagine a site valuable enough that
anybody would try.

cjs