Re: [tlug] Display files remotely

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 07:26:36PM -0700, Gerald Naughton wrote:
> Hi All,
> I`ve 5-6 machines running Centos .
>
> One of the presenters wants to display her
> presentation(pdf) to each machine and control
> the pdf to the other 4-5 machines .
> User will still have 100% of machine to run other
> apps.

> any simple s/w that can do this ...
> I`ve looked at VNC etc but this doesn`t help
> me or so i think

Probably not, in Linux, unlike Windows, it creates a completely separate
session.  That is, if you're working on a desktop, or even in terminal,
and I open a VNC session to your machine, you won't be aware of it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: I don't care if it is an orgy of death, there's
still such a thing as a napkin.