Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2008-03-08

Hello Ed and CL,

I was really sorry that I couldn't convince him today. I've told in the e-mail last week, that we may have internet streaming, but he felt it is dangerous to broadcast or record the English conversations which he cannot guarantee the correctness of the contents exactly.

Unfortunately there was a non-technical hitch with the first speaker. There was a miscommunication and he was not happy to have his presentation broadcast or recorded. A number of people recorded video of the second presentation on Puppet.

Edward

Yes. The streaming may have been done only for the second session.

However, Hideaki knows how free software projects are going and he is also using some free softwares too, and said he is sorry that he cannot allow the streaming today (even by e-mail after the event). He also said that he is happy to get any questions by e-mail if you want to ask, after the session. His URL is http://orion.mt.tama.hosei.ac.jp/hideaki/indexj.htm and the contact information is written in the bottom of the page, so please don't hesitate to ask (I also used the same e-mail address of this page and got the response).

Best Regards,
---Shin.
--
== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======