Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2008-03-08

Good morning,

I've set up icecast servers for today's tech meeting.  As mentioned in
http://www.keshi.org/moin/Broadcast we have two servers available:

 1. http://articles.tlug.jp:8000/tlug.ogg.m3u
 2. http://broadcast.keshi.org:8000/tlug.ogg.m3u

Please check now that either of them works for you.  Currently it
plays a testing stream.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 7:39 PM, emiddleton@example.com
<emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
> Shin MICHIMUKO wrote:
>  > I think someone will try to broadcast this event to TLUG members who
>  > cannot attend, but I don't know if it will be done successfully. There
>  > will be some private addresses behind the router, and the bandwidth is
>  > unknown for the moment. So it will be 50/50.
>  >

>  Yaegashi Takeshi and I am organizing the video stream. I don't
>  anticipate there being a problem with the streaming. The venue told you
>  they had internet access so it should be a matter of Yaegashi and I
>  working out the streaming. We will obviously be relaying the video
>  though off site servers so the venue bandwidth requirements are fairly
>  low. If bandwidth really is a problem we could always cut back to an
>  audio only stream.

I'm planning to transmit ~300kbps stream from the venue.  Fall down to
64kbps in case it doesn't work.  An EMobile device is also available
as the last resort.

I'd like to be at the venue around 1:00pm to set them up.

Regards,
--
YAEGASHI Takeshi <t@example.com> <takeshi@example.com> <yaegashi@example.com>