Re: [tlug] Speaking of computer usage ....

Simon Cozens writes:

 > SL Baur wrote:
 > > I'll offer respect to any web browser that does something sensible when
 > > it is used as a login shell.
 >
 > Congratulations, you just legitimized explorer.exe. ;)

What's sensible about that?[1]  You'll have to introduce me to your
pusher when I get back....

Footnotes:
[1]  Windows Vista as an interface to a personal computer offers all
the empowerment of a 112" TV stuck on Cartoon Network and you've lost
the remokon.