[tlug] memleak check: alternative for valgrind

Hi all,

I love valgrind when I use Linux but it does not available under Solaris sparc.

ccmalloc is good but minikui.

I also tried to compile latest mpatrol but it failed after setup;
./configure; make ( see below ).

So I am looking for something, if possible, better than cmalloc or
equivelent to valgrind.

Any recommendations?

p/s: error when compiling mpatrol under Solaris:

  561  wget http://193.195.70.9/mpatrol/files/mpatrol_1.4.8.tar.gz
  563  tar xvzf mpatrol_1.4.8.tar.gz
  564  cd mpatrol
  565  cd pkg/auto/
  566  ls
  567  ./setup
  568  ./configure --prefix=$HOME
  569  make

Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/export/home/vuhung/usr/src/mpatrol/pkg/auto/src'
cd .. && automake --gnu src/Makefile
src/Makefile.am: object `tree.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool and without
src/Makefile.am: object `version.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool
and without
src/Makefile.am: object `list.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool and without
src/Makefile.am: object `slots.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool and without
src/Makefile.am: object `utils.$(OBJEXT)' created both with libtool and without
src/Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
make[2]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/home/vuhung/usr/src/mpatrol/pkg/auto/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/vuhung/usr/src/mpatrol/pkg/auto'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[vuhung@ auto]$uname -a
SunOS  5.10 Generic_127111-05 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5220 Solaris
[vuhung@example.com --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.6

--
Best Regards,