Re: [tlug] Need Linux PDA recommendations

2008/1/17, Drew Hamilton <awh@example.com>:
> > With 5000 - 6000 yen, you can own a combo of a R4 extension + 2GB micro sd card.
> > After that, you can play more DS games and you can you it as a book reader.
>
> Pretend for a minute that I don't know what an R4 extension is.  Can
> you tell me?  Google didn't seem to be much help.
>
>  - awh

I did a small research on DS + R4 and found that the price I paid for
them ( DS: 01 Yen, R4  +2GB microSD: 5000 Yen ) turned out to be
cheap.

 * I can run busybox ( DSlinux ). The CPU is MIPS.
 * My wife plays some classis games with it.
 * I use it as a photo viewer as well as a mini train map.
 * An Ipod. There is an .nds that allows you having the same interface
like Ipod.

Check out my delicious links but don't click links that contain "ROM".
Or you will get not very nice popups :D

http://del.icio.us/vuhung/ds

--
Best Regards,