Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2008-01-12 - update

David J Iannucci wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:41:19 +0900, "Birkir A. Barkarson" said:
Just got back after the holidays and missed the meeting yesterday.
Does any one have a video recording available?

I was also unable to attend the live stream, so I hope an archive can be made available.

The slides from the presentation are now up on the meeting page[1]

Edward

1. http://tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:2008:01