Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2008-01-12 - update

Hi there,

I'm coming to the meeting tomorrow.

On Jan 11, 2008 2:35 PM, emiddleton@example.com
<emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
> We have been recording the meetings and plan to continue doing so, we
> have just had some problems hosting the files.  I would like to also
> have a the meetings streamed live but didn't have time to organize that
> before this meeting.

I don't know what your problem is, but I (and Nokubi-san) could
instantly offer a theora/ogg live stream from the meeting if there's
good wired/wireless Internet connectivity available to me.  I'd like
to take my equipment there if it could be useful.

Of course I know there would be many considerations to make before
performing a public broadcast.  So feel free to decline this offer.

Regards,
--
YAEGASHI Takeshi <t@example.com> <takeshi@example.com> <yaegashi@example.com>