[tlug] Any experience working with Coraid EtherDrives?

Hi TLUGers,

    I've been proposing getting a Coraid EtherDrive [1] to handle our storage needs at work
however have found the information on it a little sparse for my liking [2] - [13].  Have any
TLUGers had any experience working with one of these devices?  If so, how have you found it?
Works as advertised?  Works but there are some gotchas... ?   Not recommended?

    If you don't recommend a Coraid system, what would you recommend for a storage array instead?

Alain

[1] http://www.coraid.com/pdfs/datasheets/EtherDriveSR1521.pdf  (PDF)
[2] http://meshier.com/2007/05/30/coraid-sr1521-etherdrive-performance-review/
[3] http://coraid.vnewscenter.com/press.jsp?id=1171549806634