Re: [tlug] [OT] Japanese Language Podcasts

On Dec 31, 2007 2:48 PM, steven smith >
Hi Lyle
> There are lots of Japanese podcasts available through the
> Japanese iTunes site.  iTunes of course doesn't work under
> Linux, but I think that if you can find the URL's on the
> iTunes site, they are also available directly.
>
> Good luck.  Also Happy New Year to all you TLUG'ers.
>
> Steve S.

Ah!  No joke then!  Just reffing to another message!  Sorry for the
meaningless note I sent before looking!

I'll have a look at that.  Thanks!  Incidentally, I've been having
some trouble with some of those Japanese pages crashing Firefox, but
I'm making headway and will report back.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Lyle