Re: [tlug] supergrub to the rescue!

> I'll have to come back and work out how to fix the mess later.

I had a good long struggle with it, booting to the live DVD, then
mounting the real filesystem, then chroot to it. But grub was missing
and the chroot couldn't see the CD to install it! I even got as far as
managing to install grub (by copying the file from the CD and a crash
course in apt-get) but still couldn't get grub-install to run.

So tomorrow I'll re-install ubuntu from scratch, making sure not to
uncheck that checkbox!

Darren