Re: [tlug] DNS hosting recommendations, please

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henri Servomaa < r_muffin@example.com>
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:05:20 +0900
Subject: Re: [tlug] DNS hosting recommendations, please
Micheal Cooper kirjoitti 5.12.2007 kello 16.01:

> I am looking for reliable, fast, and shared off-site DNS hosting
> (not free, but not too expensive) for my organization. There are so
> many Google results that I feel lost. I am hoping for a company
> that has servers in Japan, US/ Canada, England, and Australia, if
> possible. Any recommendations?

Have you considered http://www.dyndns.com ?

They are one of the oldest and have a good reputation.
But, AFAIK they don't have servers in Japan though..

Thank you. They have Asia servers and everything, and O'Reilly uses them, so I am going with DynDNS. Thank you very much.

PS: Please forgive my previous message to TLUG. I did not prune correctly or anything.

--
Micheal Cooper
Miyazaki, Japan (GMT+9, no DST)