Re: [tlug] Ntt Hikari connection...

Hi,

Redhat and pppd 2.3.11 seem quite old...  Perhaps installing a more recent
version of Linux would fix your problem.  I would highly recommend doing so
since the system will (apparently) be on the internet.

If you really need to get the current system back online, try the rp-pppoe
package.  If it is not available under your package manager, you can get the
source and compile it yourself:
	http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/

Good luck!

Travis