RE: [tlug] Outlook formats, and portability...

I will see what I can find out about said project.  :-)

If the project is stable, it could potentialy be a simple
matter of putting together a quick script to take a file
and process it. :-)  It would be really nice if that were
the case, as it would also solve the issue of finding a way
to make it NOT be a PST file. :P

--
Ken