[tlug] LCD Monitors

Hi Guys!

I'm looking for a 17 or 19" LCD monitor at a reasonable price. I live in Fukui where everything is in the expensive side. They want 30,000 to 40,000 yen for such monitors. A friend of mine in Canada says that's too much to pay for monitor and he said someone at TLUG should know of an outlet where they should be cheaper.

Thanks for your help!

By the way, any comments on Kubuntu 7.0?  How about PCLinuxOS??

Have a nice one!

Cheers,

Hank