[tlug] Re: [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-11-9

On Oct 30, 2007 9:32 PM, Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
/../
> Gernot) are you OK to present on the 11/9?  Are there any changes
> you would like to make to the Announcements of your presentations.

I'm stalling because I may need to take a holiday 8th-10th November at
the boss's command to view autumn leaves early (no time later). Is the
next technical meeting going to be in January? I know I will be free
December, not sure yet about January...

Regards, Gernot