Re: [tlug] ftp client for linux

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 02:02:11AM +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> 2007/10/25, Keith Bawden <keith@example.com>:
> >
> > If you are comfortable with the command line I would recommend lftp[1].
> >
> > Regards, Keith
> >
> > [1] http://lftp.yar.ru/
> Someone in TLUG has recommended me ncftp and I am happily using it until now :D.
> ->http://www.ncftp.com/ncftp/

I used to use ncftp, however, at some point I switched.  I've now
forgotten what lftp had that ncftp lacked, but it was something.  Of
course, as that was over a year ago, whatever it was might be fixed now.
:)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: But this is why I think we should all keep a level head in
this.
Willow: And I happen to think mine is the level head and yours is
the one things would roll off of.