Re: Fedora Lifespan versus RHEL/Centos Lifespan [tlug]

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 12:11 +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> "Normal" home users will not be here.  I think most of us ( and you )
> are geeky - we compile almost everything from source code so it is
> ourself to blame when our systems become unstalbe :).

Trust me, I'm a 'normal' home user and a refugee from OS/2. Windows
has not been an option for me since 1994 and I can't afford a Mac.
Hell, I can't afford one of the cheap 20,000 yen machines you find
at DOS Para, etc. Another little secret is I've never compiled
anything, I don't have development tools installed and probably
never will :) I'm obviously in the wrong place, better remove
myself from the list.

Wayne