RE: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration

<snip details request>

We may want to be a little slow to ask for
details, at least over the list.  From the
sounds of it, it is still in the experimental
stages, and just what he has said so far
may be a bit much by the company's standards.

>From the sounds of it, at least two other
people could have issues if too much info
were to become public, so I think we should
leave it as is, at least in public.

That said, also concider how many projects
of that sort get started, then never make it
beyond the beta stage.  :-)  It could be a
while before we see the end result.  Also,
the finished project has a fifty percent chance
of not being FOSS.  :P  I know, people don't
like to think about that, but it is true.

--
Ken