Re: [tlug] How to change IRQ address for a sound card?

Ken,

Thanks for responding.
To get to my settings I double click the volume applet,
and it brings up a second list that looks a lot like a
GTK version of the Windows equivelent.

Yes, I know what you mean. Like I said, it only has "PCM" and "Front" volume which adjust overall volume (not sure about their relationship to each other).

There are other sliders as well, but for things like "Microphone" and "CD" and other things with I assume are of secondary concern.

There is nothing that is explicitly a "master" volume.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G