Re: [tlug] How to change IRQ address for a sound card?

Ken,

Thanks for replying.

I discovered not too long ago, that if you go into the sound mixer
and set the master volume most of the way up...
then set the mixer to adjust the PCM volume not
the master volume.

My volume settings seem to only have "Front" and "PCM" for adjusting output volume. I've just finished experimenting with various settings of high and low for each in various combinations.

Unfortunately, it does not seem to affect the playback.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G