Re: [tlug] dual boot - Windows/Linux

emiddleton@example.com さんは書きました:

>> fat32 is what I would recommend,
> The problem with fat32 is that it doesn't work well with large
> filesystems >32G and doesn't support files over 4G.  Both are distinct
> possibilities if you are doing video work.
According to NTFS.com[1], FAT32 supports "32GB for all OS.
2TB for some OS".

Linux seems to have that feature but I don't know if Windows 2003 does.

Btw, the 4GB limit makes some DVD iso unusable under FAT32.
And FAT32 doesn't support Unicode filename. It think it is OK if you are
American :P

BR,

NVH

[1] http://www.ntfs.com/ntfs_vs_fat.htm