Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

On 火, 2007-09-18 at 10:41 -0500, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
> I seem to remember there being a
> book about this called, something like, _Hightown Lowtown_ but I can't
> find it on Amazon anymore.

Duh. The book is High City Low City, by the venerable, recently deceased
Edward Seidensticker.
http://www.amazon.com/Low-City-High-Earthquake-1867-1923/dp/0674539397/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9055958-8775967?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190132312&sr=8-1
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR